Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking in English is necessary to work with patients and staff in the medical field. Please contact the office at 859-963-2901 if you are trying to determine if our classes are a good fit for you.
1. To follow all enrollment guidelines for the course(s) for which I have applied.
2. To follow the class attendance policy and understand that make up hours are not guaranteed, and attendance is expected for all classes. If I miss any hours, I have 90 days to make them up, otherwise I will be dropped from the program and my file will be marked incomplete. (In person classes) I understand that I have four months from my enrollment date to complete the course, including clinicals. A two-month extension will require a $100 payment. (Online classes)
3. I will provide a two-step TB test, blood draw, or chest x-ray.
4. Fully pay for my selected class or classes. If my payment is past due, I may be charged a $25 late fee.
5. I will not be able to sit for my national/state test, or receive my certificate until my class is paid in full.
6. To give KY Healthcare Training LLC permission to obtain a KY criminal background check and verify my eligibility with the KY nurse aid registry.
7. I understand that if I have an outstanding balance with KCTCS I may not be able to take the KY Medicaid Nurse Aide competency test.
8. That I may enroll for a course until the first day of class as long as the class has openings and enrollment guidelines are met.
9. KY Healthcare Training accepts ACH, cash, check, and money order.
10. We do not grant refunds unless we cancel a course. In that case, we will first try to reschedule, but if that is not possible, tuition will be refunded.
11. I will be charged a $50 fee if I reschedule my class for another date.
12. ” Consent to Wireless Telephone calls: If at any time I provide a wireless telephone number at which I may be contacted, I consent to receive calls or text messages, including but not restricted to communication regarding billing and payment for items and services, unless I notify the school to the contrary in writing. In this section, calls and text messages include but are not restricted to pre-recorded messages, artificial voice messages, automatic telephone dialing devices or other computer assisted technology, or by electronic mail, text messaging or by any other form of electronic communication from the school, affiliates, contractors, servicers, attorneys or its agents including collection agencies.”
13. “Consent to email usage: if at any time I provide my email address at which I may be contacted, unless I notify the school to the contrary in writing, I consent to receiving communication regarding billing and payment for items and services at that email address from the school, affiliates, contractors, servicers, attorneys or its agents including collection agencies.”
14. If you are pregnant you will need a statement from your doctor saying you are able to attend clinical & able to lift up to 25 lbs.
15. If my behavior is repeatedly disruptive or disrespectful to teachers or other students, I may be asked not to return to class.